Sexual Health and Wellness
For Women and Men
Welcome to Physique’s Sexual Health Center! We are dedicated to providing comprehensive and compassionate care for individuals seeking guidance and treatment for sexual health concerns. Our team of experienced healthcare professionals specialize in addressing a wide range of sexual health issues affecting both men and women. We understand the sensitive nature of these concerns and aim to create a welcoming and supportive environment where patients can receive expert care and education.
Did you know?
Roughly 30 million men in the US alone are affected by ED
Up to 43% of women are affected by sexual dysfunction during their lifetime
Approximately 50-70% of people with major depressive disorder report sexual problems
Sexual health conditions can significantly impact an individual’s overall well-being and quality of life. Erectile dysfunction, a prevalent concern in men, involves difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Low libido, affecting both men and women, can diminish sexual desire and satisfaction. Vaginal dryness, commonly experienced by women, can lead to discomfort and pain during intercourse. Sexual pain disorders, which can affect individuals of any gender, encompass conditions like dyspareunia and vaginismus, causing pain or discomfort during sexual activity. By providing comprehensive information about these prevalent conditions, individuals can better understand their symptoms, seek timely medical attention, and explore treatment options, ultimately fostering a healthier and more fulfilling sexual life.
- Planned Parenthood: Offers comprehensive information on sexual health, contraception, STI testing and treatment, and also provides an option for online consultations.
- Website: www.plannedparenthood.org
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Sexual Health Section: Provides detailed information on various STIs, prevention methods, and treatment guidelines.
- Website: www.cdc.gov/sexualhealth
- The American Sexual Health Association (ASHA): Offers resources for education about sexual health, STIs, and provides a helpline for queries.
- Website: www.ashasexualhealth.org
- Scarleteen: An inclusive, comprehensive, and youth-focused resource offering advice and information on sexual health, relationships, and sexuality.
- Website: www.scarleteen.com
- Sex, Etc.: A website by teens for teens, providing honest and accurate information on sexual health, sexuality, and relationships.
- Website: www.sexetc.org
- National Coalition for Sexual Health (NCSH): Guides individuals to sexual health services and provides tools and information on sexual health.
- Website: www.sexualhealth.org
- The Kinsey Institute: Offers research-based information on a wide array of topics related to sex, gender, and reproduction.
- Website: www.kinseyinstitute.org
- Go Ask Alice!: A health Q&A internet resource provided by Columbia University that offers factual, in-depth information about sexual health.
- Website: goaskalice.columbia.edu
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network): Provides support for sexual assault survivors and their loved ones. They also have an online hotline for immediate help.
- Website: www.rainn.org
- Talkspace or BetterHelp: Online counseling platforms where you can connect with therapists for personalized support and advice, including issues related to sexual health.
- Talkspace Website: www.talkspace.com
- BetterHelp Website: www.betterhelp.com
- LGBTQ+ Health Education Center: Offers resources and education specifically tailored to LGBTQ+ health needs, including sexual health.
- Website: www.lgbthealtheducation.org
Stay Informed: Sign up for Our Sexual Health Newsletter
Our newsletter delivers a wealth of valuable content, including the latest research findings, expert insights, informative articles, and tips for maintaining a healthy and fulfilling sexual life. By subscribing, you'll gain access to a trusted source of information that can help you make informed decisions about your sexual health, understand common conditions and their treatments, and discover ways to enhance your overall quality of life. We are committed to providing you with a supportive and confidential resource, ensuring that you stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the field, so you can lead a healthier and more fulfilling life. Sign up today and take control of your sexual health journey.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact